10 Weird or Interesting Things
These are the rules: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird or interesting things/habits about yourself. Afterwards, you need to choose ten people to be tagged and list their names. Then, go to their profiles and leave comments that say, "You have been tagged" and direct them to check your blog...
1. I have a stitch in my abdomen that hasn't dissolved from my c-section 3.5 years ago. It feels very sharp and pokey.
2. I spend a few minutes of my treadmill workout walking backwards.
3. A couple of years ago my mom gave me Strawberry Shortcake socks for Christmas. I wore them often and just recently got rid of them because one had a hole.
4. I have dreadful pregnancy insomnia. Twice when I was pregnant with Isaac somebody knocked on our door in the middle of the night because they saw a light on. I can't remember what they wanted (of course I made Jeremiah go to the door.)
5. I have astigmatism. Hey, somebody might find that interesting.
6. Ironically, the first blogs I started reading were infertility blogs. Obviously I'm not infertile, but I have learned a lot and am so much more sensitive to that issue now.
7. My ears cannot tolerate anything but sterling silver earrings. Possibly expensive gold also, but i'm not going to spend the $$ to find out.
8. One time at my job I won a tv/vcr combo and a playstation in a drawing. I also won a santa hat which I still have.
9. I have an extra baby tooth inside my gums above one of my front teeth. There is nothing they can really do for it, since they would have to pull out my permanent tooth to let it come down.
10. In high school the bell used to ring at 3:11. Even now if I see 3:11 on the clock I feel like something should happen.