Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pictures

First we have last weeks art project. I'm not sure what the point was of making these tiny houses, but hey I didn't have to buy any extra supplies and the boys thought it was fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next, I thought some people might appreciate be known as more than a picture of their bottom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally, today marks the half way point in this pregnancy already! I have been feeling kicks for about four weeks already. Let's pray for a happy, healthy and fast second half! I have always had easy pregnancies, and have never felt in a rush to to get to the end but I must admit this time I am pretty eager to see if my ultrasound was right!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely praying for a happy, healthy, and "geez time flies" second half of your pregnancy!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Amie, your belly looks beautiful! Can't wait to met your little girl and hear the name you've picked out. :D

3:12 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

The houses probably have a spatial/geometric purpose- kids learning how "nets" form solid shapes, etc.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitly popped out sooner then I did.. must be what 5 years between pregnancies does.. you look good. I cant wait to meet my new niece.. she's gonna be gorgeous..

6:15 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Lookin' good...as always!

Can't wait to find out the name :)

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww (sniff sniff), look at you!! I don't know why, but that photo just makes me teary-eyed.

Hope the second half speeds by.
:-)

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look great Amie!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

What a cute ultrasound pic! You look fabulous! I can't believe how tiny you look and this is your 5th pregnancy. You feeling good? I hope I didn't freak you out with the whole "having a boy even though I was supposed to have a girl" thing. I think they're usually right..... I can't wait to see her though!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Risa said...

Looks liek you are doing great...I haven't emailed you yet with my guess, I can hardly keep up with reading my email let alone writing one! With working again and school and everything else in the house I hardly have time to sit down here and look:)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Awww, I love the belly shot! It's so cute! And the pic of the baby is a great one too! Sooo exciting.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

How sweet! I posted my baby belly pic earlier today too! Blessings!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

You look so cute!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home