- You can probably guess that my New Year's resolution wasn't to blog more often.
- However, I am going to liven it up a bit. In February, I'm going to post a picture every day. Also, I got a new sewing calendar with over 100 cool sewing projects, and I would like to do a few give aways this year.
- Things have been pretty normal around her. We had a great Christmas. School is rolling along pretty smoothly. My baby is not a baby anymore but a little girl who talks and bosses her brothers around.
- Today, Moonlight Sonata came on, and I asked the boys if they knew who wrote it. Without missing a beat Elijah said "Beethoven". I guess he is learning something from the classical music book I bought for the Leap Pad. Actually, I even learned a lot from that book!
- Teaching Sammy to read has been incredibly easy. He just gets it.
- I'm going to be teaching 3rd-5th grade gym this spring for Enrichment Day. If anybody has any cool suggestions for games or activities for that age group, I would love to hear them.
- For any Pride & Prejudice fans, I have to recommend Pamela Aiden's Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman trilogy. They were so good! Thank you to Melissa for recommending them to me.