Blest With Sons
tagged me for this.Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1. Have a daughter (one can hope).
2. Have some kind of business based on sewing.
3. Grow a magnificent garden.
4. Learn to enjoy cooking.
5. Spoil a few grandbabies.
6. Wear out a lot more walking shoes.
7. Get better at sending notes and cards to people I care about.Seven things I cannot do:
1. Keep my bedroom neat. Never in my entire life.
2. Comfortably sit in direct sunlight. A little voice in my head screams "shade! shade!"
4. Stop eating chocolate. I've tried.
5. Force myself to read something uninteresting.
6. Pay full price for anything.
7. Talk in front of a group of people without blushing. I'm probably turning red just thinking about it.Seven things that attract me to my spouse (significant other, best friend)
1. His gorgeous brown eyes.
2. He never complains about my cooking.
3. He is constantly educating himself.
4. He votes on his principals even when his candidate doesn't stand a chance.
5. He reads his Bible every day.
6. He is not embarrased to wear a baby in a sling.
7. He is an incredible father.Seven things I say often
1. Stop that!
2. Hang on...
3. Is that how we ask?
4. Get out of the fridge!
5. Than don't eat it.
6. I can only do one thing at a time.
7. ____ come here.Seven books or book series I love
1. Anne of Green Gables series - L.M. Montgomery
2. The Zion Covenant series - Bodie & Brock Thoene
3. Little House on the Prairie series - Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. The Mark of the Lion series - Francine Rivers
5. Emily series - L.M. Montgomery
6. Love Comes Softly/ Canadian West Series' - Janette Oak
7. The Heritage of Lancaster County series - Beverly LewisSeven movies I would watch over and over again
1. Anne of Green Gables
4. Kate & Leopold
5. It's a Wonderful Life
6. Breakfast at Tiffany's
7. Roman Holiday
Seven people I want to join in this “Seven Sevens” meme