Friday, December 09, 2005

A Healthy Tip

Want to know a painless way to make things healthier? Buy some whole grain flour and mix it with your white flour so you have a 50/50 mixture. Than you just use it as you would white flour. I started making pizza dough like this last year, than decided to use it for everything. I have made pumpkin bread, cinnamon bread and at least six or seven different types of cookies and nobody ever noticed a difference. Although, once I made banana bread with 100% whole grain flour and that did taste noticably different (the boys still ate it).

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary &amp said...

hey i'd do that too! if i cooked lol ever since my wife came back to the states I have been spoiled by cooking when i come home...i love her to death and i can't express how much I appreciate it! i hope you feel appreciated for all of your "home" work :o)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home