Saturday, December 31, 2005

Mondo Beyondo

Tulipgirl encouraged her readers to join her in making a "Mondo Beyondo" list. In Tulipgirl's words, a Mondo Beyondo list is "...the list of all the wild and crazy dreams we have, the things that are so out there it is almost scary to write them down...the ideas that tug at your heart and are almost out of reach even of day dreams"

So without further ado...my Mondo Beyondo list:

1. Buy lots of acerage, live off the land and off the grid.
2. Build a huge gymnasium type room for the boys to bounce around in.
3. Learn to play the piano really, really good (no more EZ music!)
4. Sew a wedding/extremely formal gown just for fun.
5. Have a huge convention to meet all my blogging buddies IRL :D
6. Learn to speak a rare language where I would be called on to translate all over.
7. Go to cosmetology school for the sole purpose of giving my boys cool haircuts.

6 Comments:

Blogger eph2810 said...

Great list Amie :). Like especially #5 - great idea...
I also want to wish you and yours a blessed 2006. I am glad that I've 'met' you...Maybe even one day in person :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great list!!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

I just linked you from TulipGirl, I mostly looked because you spell your name the same as me. I LOVE "ie"'s :) Anyway, we want to buy land and live off the grid too!
Happy New Year!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, once you achieve #1 and #2 you won't have to have a convention to meet me... Cause I'll be coming to live with you!!

Happy New Year fellow Mother of little Men!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

those are great ideas! #5 especially sounds fun :-)

11:24 AM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Hi Amie - Tag you are it. See My Lighter Side for instructions. Have a link on my Main Blog to it, if you don't have it :)

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home