Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Maybe if the Coffee Pot had Wheels...

Last night we arrived at my parents home in the U.P. (thats Michigan's Upper Penninsula, just in case you didn't know).

My three year old niece lives here so I was excited to see the girl toys! I wanted Sammy to play with me at her little kitchen set. "Look Sams, a mixer just like mommy uses! Look! The coffee pot makes real noise!" He was interested...until he spotted the car that goes with her doll house. Than it was over. I was left to eat the plastic eggs by myself.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strangely enough, my three year old Benjamin loves play kitchens. They couldn't drag him away from one at one of the churches we visited.

Have fun U.P. there!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

My son & I used to play with Legos all the time. Believe it or not, but I never owned a Barbie when I was a kid. My favorite toy as a child you ask? Soccer ball! *grin*

12:43 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

I remember boys using the toy kitchens when I was in nursery school. and my sister's favorite toys were always cars and trucks.

eph, I never owned a Barbie either. I wasn't allowed. (nor was I allowed toy guns, even squirt guns.)

2:29 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Lol boys will be boys;) Have fun up with your family. Did you ever find out if your sister is coming up and tell her she's welcome here? No wonder nobody answered your phone last night when I tried calling! Merry Christmas!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Plastic eggs.. you crack me up.

I remember those days, actually, these are those days. Chris, Kim and the girls are here. Our house is filled with "girl" toys.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home