T Minus 2
In the meantime I have a lot to do. Aside from packing and getting ready there is a dress idea floating around in my mind just waiting to be made for Sadie.
A homeschooling mom of four boys now entering the unchartered territory of also raising a girl.
- Try, try again. Last year I bought a little strawberry plant and a little lavender plant from Target's dollar section. I followed the directions and gave them lots of TLC but neither of them even sprouted. I'm trying again with another strawberry plant and a tomato plant this year.
- April must of got my letter. It's been nice enough for us to start going outside and the boys to start riding their bikes. C-ya snow, feel free to stay away until Christmas!
- I am in the middle of so many sewing projects right now. I really shouldn't even be writing this post! I have dresses and outfits to finish, dresses to take in, half-smocked pieces to finish ect... I'm hoping to take on more sewing orders though, so I need to get used to working it into my schedule. Pretty soon I will have an email address posted on my sewing blog for contacting me regarding having something made.
- I know I still have to make that tote to give away! I haven't forgotten, I just have to find the right fabric. I shouldn't feel so guilty, I mean I'm giving it away, but I still feel bad that it is taking so long.
- Several weeks ago, Rachel told us about these rolls of paper you can buy from the local newspaper (the ends that are left after the paper is printed). Now, our boys love to draw. LOVE to draw. They draw on every available scrap of paper they can get their hands on. We bought 5 of these rolls for $2 a piece. Now, they can draw to their hearts content.