Thursday, November 04, 2010

Five Things

Five Things to do Before Christmas:
1. Make Sadie's dress.
2. Order Christmas cards.
3. Buy cloves from GFS.
4. Find a Christmas book to read to the kids in December (or maybe read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever again?)
5. Plan some Christmas-themed school lessons.

Five Things to Sew:
1. Dress that somebody ordered.
2. Hats that somebody ordered.
3. Sadie's Christmas dress.
4. New bag.
5. Something Christmasy for a blog giveaway.

Five Books to Read Soon:
1. Oliver Twist by David Copperfield
2. None But You by Susan Kaye
3. For you Alone by Susan Kaye (these two books tell Persuasion through Captain Wentworth's point of view.
4. Immanuel's Veins by Ted DeKker.
5. Learning to See by Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman.

Five Things to do This Month:
1. Find some new gym games.
2. Get Isaac black shoes and pants for his concert.
3. Write my Thanksgiving poem.
4. Go to the U.P!
5. Think of a dish to bring to a party.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Yea for your Thanksgiving poem and blog giveaway!! :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Thanks Kelli :) At least I know somebody will read it this year! My blog has been so dead lately, I have no idea who still comes around anymore.

9:28 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

I come by....and sometimes write on my own.....but I think Facebook has kind of killed some blogs lol.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I come by too!! Like your lists! Can't wait to see the new things you sew.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home