Saturday, October 09, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I can't believe it's been over three weeks since I posted! I was on such a roll too...
Anyway, today we went to the pumpkin patch. The weather was super warm for October, over 70 degrees! It was such a different experience compared to the last few years when it was either raining, or we needed winter coats.

Photobucket

Jonah and Sadie went on a little pony ride.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went to the gun range to try out a new gun. I did pretty good too, if I do say so!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Cute pics. We're doing the pumpkin patch next week and I SO hope it's actually CHILLY!! It just seems wrong to have heat and pumpkins...

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Awww looks like fun! It was so weird cuz when we went to the pumpkin patch the weather was gorgeous too. It's finally now starting to feel like fall again!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Love the latest pictures.

I was looking for a picture of the hats.. How many did you make?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home