Sunday, August 22, 2010

August

We have been having a lot of fun this August. The U.P, the fair, an Old Engine Show (which is a lot cooler than it sounds), more swimming ect. I kept meaning to post some pictures, but now there are too many pictures to choose from so I will just post from this past weekend. There is a small town festival nearby that I only know about because my friend lives there. This is our third year going, they put on a great festival and we always have so much fun.

Sadie and Sam with some goofy balloon hats:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Elijah entered the bike-decorating contest...:
Photobucket

...and got second place:
Photobucket

Jonah won a pie-eating contest:
Photobucket

He won this tee-shirt:
Photobucket

I ran the 5k race at 27:25 (my personal best). I even won a medal for being the fastest female in my age bracket (not that there were many in my age bracket).

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

GREAT pictures! Love the balloons, bike decorating, pie-eating in progress, and the ribbons. You all are having a fun-filled summer!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

AWESOME!!! You all did great and I love all the pics too! How fun!

5:59 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Great job! I keep thinking I should start running....and I HATE running...hate it! But it would be fun to do some "runs" and see if I can beat myself. I wish I could still do some kind of competitive swimming, but there is just not much out there for us old people lol.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the running, Amie!!! Good on you! I'm flat out walking up our driveway (it is steep!), let alone running anything longer than my hallway ;)... embarrassing, but true! Hey, I just mentioned you in my post today, and said that I would be doing what you do and posting once a month... and now I see you have four posts from this month - funny! I think for me it will be the only way blogging can work if I just do it the one time in 4 weeks. We'll see how we go :)
God Bless! Naomi

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home