Friday, July 23, 2010

A Trip to the Library

This afternoon, as we were heading to the library, I happened to see the camera as we were walking out the door and I grabbed it. The boys were going to give their weekly book reports for the summer reading program.


This year's theme is "make a splash".
Photobucket

Sadie really loved the "My Little Pony" display. Okay, okay...I did too. They even had the original "Butterscotch" in there, which was one of my very first ponies.
Photobucket

The boys had some coupons for free cookies at a cafe next to the library, so we walked over and enjoyed those.
Photobucket

Finally, we hung out in the library garden, which is a very cool place.
Photobucket

And that is why I need to remember to grab the camera more often!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I just found your blog & I had to say 'hi'. I also have 4 boys...but no girls. I'll definitely be back to visit your blog.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Ours was Make a Splash too but we never had any cool exhibits like those! The kids do get like 5 free ice cream items from DQ though :) They got some Iowa Cubs tix too but we probably won't be able to use them again this year cuz it'll be right after we get back from the reunion. As much as Zach & I don't like baseball I still think it'd be fun to go and let the kids experience a semi-pro team.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home