Saturday, September 04, 2010

Happenings

I had so much fun running the last 5k that I told Jeremiah he should run one. We did something even better though, we hired a sitter and ran one together! What? Not your idea of a romantic date? :) It was a brutal run! It was a trail run, and there were so many hills including an extremely steep one that I couldn't quite run all the way up. I have to admit, in the middle of this run I was wondering why exactly I dragged myself out of bed on a rainy morning and paid money to be tortured like this?

Photobucket

Isaac will be playing trumpet in band this year. He doesn't start band class until next week, but he has been practicing and making some good noise already. I mean music.

Photobucket

We took a mini-vacation to Mackinaw City and Sault Ste. Marie a few days ago. We got a great deal on a hotel with an indoor water park. Of course we wanted to visit our old campus in the Soo!
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

I'm impressed you ran a 5k and got the post up all in the same day!lol Glad you had fun with your hubby.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Bekah said...

Glad to see you guys having such a eventful summer!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home