Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Track and Field Day

Somehow overnight we went from an 81% chance of rain all day to partly cloudy skies instead so our homeschool track and field day wasn't rained out after all! I'm so glad because it was a lot of fun! Isaac and Elijah were the only two able to participate in the events (you have to be at least 5). Jeremiah and I took turns helping with the softball throw and watching the younger ones while cheering the boys on in their events. The boys didn't place in anything but that didn't seem to bother them in the least.

Elijah in the sack race.
Photobucket

Isaac running the obstacle course.
Photobucket

Elijah getting his award with the other 6 year olds.
Photobucket

Isaac getting his award with the other 8 year olds.
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Risa said...

You guys sure have a nice size HS group! I'm envious! I'd be happy with a couple of other families that homeschool...

It looks like you had a great turnout and it's great that all the kids got recognition! :) - And that it wasn't rained out!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

How awesome, looks like fun!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

How cool! That sure looks like fun! I can't believe how many people there were- that's awesome!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Looks like they had so much fun!

I made the blog private and added ya to the list. I used your yahoo email that I have.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

LOL the arrows you drew in your pics made me laugh! Looks like it was a good time!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I am so glad the weather worked out for you! It looks like the kids had great fun, and the volunteers did, too!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boys look like they had great fun at their sports day. It's my Eli's favourite day for the whole school year! Hope you are well and having a great week teaching and sewing and loving your family to bits... Naomi

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home