Monday, June 02, 2008

Pet Flies and More

  • For a few hours today Sammy had a pet fly. Thankfully, he grew bored of it and let it go outside. This is the same guy who grabbed some chap stick the other day and told me he was going to "put his lips on".
  • Our laptop is still not working. It looks like we will be without it for an indefinite period of time. It really doesn't bother me. If it did, I would be more diligent about fixing the problem.
  • Sadie is almost walking. She can stand and keep her balance really well and has taken a step here and there.
  • It's time for Jonah to get potty trained. I've been dragging my feet on this. I've been through this three times already but that doesn't mean it's going to be fun or any easier.
  • It took me days to catch up on blogs when we returned home last week. Seriously...days.
  • I really don't like coming downstairs to this computer. My sewing machine is only a few feet away and if it could talk it would say "If your gonna be down here, wouldn't you rather be over here?" And I would have to say "Yes, yes I would."
  • Looks like the boys track and field day is going to be rained out tomorrow. Bummer. At least I never even mentioned it to them so they don't know what they are missing.
  • Anybody see the new Indiana Jones movie?

7 Comments:

Blogger andria said...

Have you seen Indiana Jones? Is it appropriate for a seven year old because that is all mine is talking about.

I hate potty training. I do not envy you. I am expecting some regression from Adam when we move. He has already refused the potty one whole day and I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it. I wish there was some sort of service where you could hire someone to come in and do it for you.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

These are great!! I like the one you mentioned about your sewing machine basically being jealous of seeing you on the computer!! LOL Can't wait to see Sadie walking around.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

I am so laughing at the pet fly and chap stick.

I've seen Indy. It was fun overall but I don't know if it was my favorite Indiana Jones movie.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Zach & the boys saw the new Indy movie of course. He wasn't as impressed with it as he thought he'd be. I guess some parts were rather fakey.

It's good to see an update from you!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Yeah, Sadie! Way to go!

I had a pet spider for a few hours when I was a kid. My mother managed to convince me to release it to the wild "like Elsie" (the Born Free Lion) without getting closer than 15 feet!

Alas, the month of May was like grass that withers and fades, I did nothing but write papers, take finals, and train for IRD. I hope to see Narnia and Indiana Jones this month.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

LOL that's funny about it taking days for you to catch up on blogs.

In fact, almost every single bullet point seemed funny to me.

5:57 PM  
Blogger jenni blodgett said...

is jonah ready or are YOU ready? if you have any advice about #2 - i'm all ears!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home