Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Generic Post Update

I just realized it's been a week since I posted! It's been a busy week, first we were out of town for my sister's graduation, then we had some out of town company for a day. It was all a lot of fun. Of course we don't have pictures to share otherwise this might actually be an interesting post. Can't have that.

Other than that, things are good. The lilacs are blooming and I managed to get John Grisham's latest at the library. And I can hear Jeremiah practicing his George Bush impression upstairs. Yup, life is good.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

George Bush, eh? I'll look forward to him being a future president. I'm just thankful he knows who to impersonate! :-)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Kathryn,
Jeremiah is my husband, although it won't be long before Elijah is doing impersonations too since he has his dad's personality!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

HA HA! I can just picture Jeremiah doing a George Bush impersonation! LOL

11:09 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

Hey! No news is good news, right? :) It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't always have some kind of adventure to post about! :)

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say... I have missed your little ditties - no pressure though, luv! I have often wondered how on earth you manage to even turn on the computer, let alone type out delightful anecdotes and actually make sense. My hats off to you... Naomi

8:51 AM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

I saw that your sister was graduating. It made me feel old and young all at the same time. Old because I remember seeing her when we were in college and she has grown up so much. But then I make remind myself "but at least ONE of my friends still has a sibling that age...I can't be that old then!"

1:47 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Yep, life is indeed good when you can do such a generic post update!

Enjoy the Gresham book. It's nice to be able to read novels again!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I wish I could smell the lilacs! I miss those!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Me said...

My lilacs are dead :(

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home