Thursday, May 15, 2008

31 Years Ago...

Photobucket
I was born!

Last year I kind of slipped my 30th by you in the excitement of Sadie's impending birth (although my friends and family did remember.)

This year my birthday started out great! Last night I got together with Jill and Kelli, and 3 hours flew by like five minutes. I spent the first 6 minutes of my birthday with them. Kelli has been my blog friend for a couple years now, and Jill has been my IRL friend for many years. They have been friends with each other since college and so Jill arranged for us to get together. It so was SO much fun.

The boys are very excited about my birthday because I told them we would take the day off from school today.

15 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Amie!!!! Hope you have a blessed day!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Kether said...

Happy Birthday Amie!!!!!!

10:17 AM  
Blogger andria said...

Happy Birthday!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amie Margaret!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

You can tell that is your baby picture. So cute! Happy Birthday!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Aw - Happy Birthday!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Happy Birthday Amie! Can you believe we are over 30 now (well, I will be in a week)!! I have many memories you attending my birthday parties.

2:52 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Wish I had he day off school when teachers had birthdays when I was young LOL. Happy Birthday....I can't believe we are in our 30s!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Mom just walked in and said, "Who is that sweet baby"?

Happy Birthday!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

Happy Birthday Amie! Yay for May babies!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Happy Birthday Amie! I had a wonderful time with you!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I hope you had a great birthday! I was great meeting you and I will have to get the picture posted real soon!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach was born 4 days before my birthday, so he sorta eclipsed that one, and gave me good reason to not do a whole lotta celebrating of any further ones (I'm not a big fan of celebrating my birthday - just a nice dinner out and no housework, thankyouverymuch). I was 30 when Keith (my youngest) was born.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home