Saturday, March 01, 2008

Bullets

  • March! Way up here it doesn't look, feel or smell like Spring yet, but March just sounds so much better than February doesn't it? I was so happy to change the calendar today.
  • I almost had a heart attack earlier when I clicked on my blog address and got a message "this blog does not exist". Thank goodness it was just a mistake in the address! My heart stopped for a second there. I downloaded a program awhile back that will turn your blog into a book. I think I need to go finish that because I do not want to lose all my archives if something ever does happen. The software is blurb.com for anyone interested.
  • You know it's time to start removing pictures from the hard drive to CD when you have pictures from last March in the March folder. I uploaded some pictures today and afterwards while clicking through the March folder I went right from a picture of my pregnant belly to a picture of a 9.5 month old Sadie. Funny.
  • Elijah told me yesterday that I make food taste good. Now, from his reaction to most of my meals I think he was schmoozing me (totally his personality) but it was still nice to hear.


Mr. Spidey, bring me a dream...
Photobucket

This is me hard at work with a little snuggle bug to keep me company. Notice the little spiderman still in hand. That is never far from him.
Photobucket

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

What software did you download to back up your blog? I always think about it and would be devastated if something happened to mine. Thanks!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

The one I downloaded is from blurb.com. There might be different ones available too.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

cute photos!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I LOVE blurb.com! So glad you posted about it. I was thinking about printing my blog to keep forever and this book thing is really cool!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Risa said...

Jonah is so cute! :) I will have to check out blurb.com - though my book would certainly not be very long!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Crazy has that same Spidey! lol Loves it!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Thanks for the tip about blurb!

And March does sound better than February--even if we got a half-inch of snow last night. And it was 14 degrees this morning. But the light is getting longer and stronger every day!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm going to have to check the blurb site.

Love the pics!!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home