Sunday, November 04, 2007

Yup, I'm One of Those Moms...Part 2

Matching mother/daughter clothes. I finished a skirt the other night and thought "hmmmm...there is just enough here for a baby dress." The dress was the smallest size in the pattern, but is still pretty big on her. It was really hard to get a good picture that showed the skirt and the dress. I kept trying until we had a situation that necessitated the dress being removed and washed. "Code Brown" as Jeremiah would say, although it's more like "Code mustard" during these exclusive breastfeeding months.

She doesn't look too happy about this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes we had code browns in our house too. cute clothes.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

She's so cute!

Yah, we call them blowouts here! lol

7:43 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

Very cute! I never got to do the mother daughter thing with Jozie...not that I didn't want to but I just never got that coordinated!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

So cute! She is getting so big already!

Lol on the code brown, we call em an "up the backer":)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

How cute!!! Boy, her looks are really changing! You do such a good job!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, Amie!! That is so adorable. I LOVE it!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

How cute! She is getting so big. The blow outs or "code browns" tend to slow down after the introduction of foods. At least they have for B.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

LOL that is too cute!! I love that you're one of "those" moms.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

The matching outfits are adorable! She is such a beautiful little girl!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just adorable! I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're so talented!

Code Brown <-- LOL.

p.s. I couldn't zoom in the pictures - it asked me to make an acct and login etc etc. Have you tried flickr? I really like flickr.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Soooo cute! I feel ya on the blow outs too!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home