Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pictures

This week our art project was painting with watercolors. I hope you don't mind if I don't post pics since I have some other pictures to post.

Friday night was a family activity night with our homeschool group. It was at a local pumpkin patch. The boys got to pick their own pumpkins, see some animals, have some donuts and cider and go thru some corn mazes. They even had a haystack maze and a corn tunnel for younger children. It was a lot of fun! Jeremiah carved the pumpkins yesterday and I toasted the pumpkin seeds. They were good! If you haven't tried that, you should.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got these angel wings and halo on clearance last week. I thought it was worth a couple bucks just for the photo ops! I also figured they would be fun for her to play with when she is older and into dressing up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

LOVE the wings! My flower girl wore wings in my wedding =)
Looks like a very fun outing!

You're an amazing mom. You really are.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Thanks Kether :D Although I think I'm just a normal mom...

What a cute idea, having your flower girl wear wings!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I wish we had a pumpkin patch near us...although there is a corn maze somewhere around here! Love the pics, especially of your little 'angel'!

1:26 PM  
Blogger kelly jeanie said...

I'm with Kether! Amazing. :) It looks like you guys had fun, that maze is really cool. And what a cutie!! You're right, she will enjoy the wings for dress up when she's older. I can't believe how big she is already!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

We just did that a week or so ago. We ended up throwing the pumpkins out because they already started rotting, atleast we got some pics. We also toasted the pumpkin seeds and they were yummy! Sadie looks so adorable, what a little angel. When Grace saw her she said, "Aww, the little Lady." I think she meant to say little Sadie! LOL It will be amazing how much fun Sadie will have dressing up like that when she gets alittle older. It's so cute!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

What am I missing? I've tried toasting pumpkin seeds before and it was such a HUGE pain, that I haven't done it again. The toasting is no problem, it's getting the seeds from the pumpkin. This was so much work, it wasn't worth the little bit of snack we got out of it. What am I doing wrong?

Sadie looks so darling, by the way. :)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

That sounds like a blast for the kids! We don't have anything like that here:( Great pictures!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I've always wanted to do a pumpkin maze! Sadie is such an angel- literally and figuratively!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

very cute Sadie pic! And I toasted pumpkin seeds this weekend too!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Oh, the fall pics are really nice.
Looks like your boys...and beyond are having a great season.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Looks like the patch we went to too! How fun for the kids! And love the angel picture. What costume could be more appropriate??

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time for everyone! I love love LOVE the wings and halo! She looks way too cute (is it possible to be TOO cute?) in it.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home