Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dinos

I was up late and up early but they are done! Isaac's was already done so I had two to finish. Actually, I didn't plan on making one for Sam since we have costumes that still fit him but I just couldn't say no to him when he wanted wanted to be a dinosaur too. I had to skip the hands and feet in order to have enough fabric, and make his arms a different color but he got his dino costume.

They are faaaaar from perfect, but the boys are happy and that's what counts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great!! Looks like a lot of work to do in one night! I'm glad you at least got some sleep. :-)

Happy Halloween! I hope the kids have fun today.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

those are very cute! I hope they have a great holiday in their awesome costumes.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Wow great job Amie! They look so cute in their costumes:) Have a great Halloween!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Those are so cute, awesome job!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Amie!!! Those are SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! You did a great job!!! You're so talanted!!!!! I love them!! And I'm using too many ! marks!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Wow - two in one night?! I am impressed. And they are fantastic! When the boys grow out of them, you could probably ebay them. :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

WOW.....seriously wow what a cool mom you are!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

They are really cute!! I hope they have tons of fun and get lots of candy tonight! Happy Halloween!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Those are great costumes!!

Oh and Beth had the baby!!!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Those look pretty perfect to me! I continue to be impressed by your abilities to sew. How on earth do you find time to do everything?!?!?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

Those are so cute! You will have to save those for your grandchildren...if they survive the many days of dino dressing to come! :)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home