Tuesday, October 16, 2007

5 Months

Sadie is five months today. On Sunday, for the first time, we met another little Sadie at the store. A little girl about 3 or 4 who was happy to meet a baby who shared her name. I also noticed that there is a cow named Sadie in one of the California cheese commercials. Not sure what to think about that.

Over the past month Sadie has started to laugh. What is more delicious than a baby laugh? Babies have no concept of forcing a laugh, or pretending something is funny, so when they laugh you know it is just pure delight. I love that. The first time she really laughed she was sitting on my lap watching Elijah jump around. We all kind of stopped and looked at Sadie , wondering what was wrong with her, until we realized she was laughing!

We have finally moved into some cooler weather which means tights! Tights sure have changed since I was little, and it is fun! Speaking of tights...when I dressed her on Sunday I thought "this dress really needs off white cable knit tights". I just got a surprise box of baby girl clothes in the mail from my cousin Kim, and what was in it? Off white cable knit tights. Thanks Kim!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I love those little baby laughs too...they are so precious. I sure do miss them in my house! Happy 'birthday' Sadie!!! Love those cute pictures;)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love baby laughs! She looks so cute in those tights.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, sweet baby girl! And yes, baby laughs are the best!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Baby laughs just brighten your day, they can make a bad day a wonderful day! What a little doll baby, they are both adorable!:)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Kether said...

So funny about the tights. I have been drooling over baby and toddler tights this past week. I'm hoping if I don't have a girl that my SIL will let me get tights for hers!

I can't believe Sadie is five months. She's just beautiful.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

That is so ironic that you posted about tights - my daughter is in love with tights right now.

Your kids are so cute!

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I'm kinda jealous. I would love to be able to dress a little girl up...oh, well. She's too cute. Jonah has certainly grown. He must be hard to get mad at with that face.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

So cute! I love the tights! Baby laughs are the best aren't they? I can hear Brennen laughing with his daddy upstairs right now. Too cute. My MIL has a dog named Sadie. Your Sadie is MUCH cuter! It's neat finding other kids who share the same name as one of yours. Especially when the name isn't really all too common. I just found out there's another Tucker close by us. The weird thing is....same LAST name too!!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home