Five Reasons I Love My Slow Cooker
1. Its easy. I have made a lot of meals in my slow cooker, and while not all of them made the "let's make this again!" list, I can honestly say I haven't screwed up one. Slow cookers have a large margin of error and it's really hard to mess up a meal.
2. Your house smells great. All day long.
3. Clean up. The mess you make preparing the meal is long cleaned up by the time you eat. You can enjoy your meal without a messy kitchen.
4. Early Start. I am the most productive in the morning. It's a great feeling to have dinner started before it's even lunch.
And my personal favorite reason...
5. Multi-tasking. Can anybody tell me another way you can be shopping and cooking a meal for your family at the same time?? (and take-out does not count).