Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bullets

  • I haven't did -sorry- DONE bullets in a long time. I'm not even sure I have enough interesting thoughts to pull off bullets. I'm sorry if these are extremely dull.
  • There was no Art post on Friday because the boys did some cut out Thanksgiving crafts from some A Beka Art books we were given last year. These Art books are pretty lame, filled with pictures to cut out and tape or glue onto to something. I guess if your looking for super easy crafts where you need very minimal supplies, these are for you. Also, these are older books, maybe their newer ones are better.
  • I've been watching season one of Heroes thru Netflix. Very good.
  • I have a stack of books to read that I got from Paperbackswap. I banned myself from any new library books for awhile. So, of course, I get an email telling me the book (The Parting by Beverly Lewis) I had on hold is available. Meanwhile, I'm half way thru my current library book that I wasn't supposed to check out but couldn't pass up (Critical by Robin Cook). The ban doesn't include craft or cook books.
  • School is going very well. We are farther than I expected to be at this point, and putting Elijah and Sammy together was a great decision.
  • I haven't did any Christmas shopping yet. Zero, zilch, zip. That's okay, I LOVE Christmas shopping so I feel no pressure.
  • I'll end this because I'm even boring myself. There is one thing a mom of five never has to suffer...boredom.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

You should teach a class on time management! I only have 2 kids and I can't find the time to squeeze in half of the things that you do with 5. You are my hero. :)

11:15 AM  
Blogger kelly jeanie said...

Yay, Heroes! We managed to squeeze in the first season just before the second one started. It's addicting, I'm warning you!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

Jodie,
You squeeze in a job! That's a huge chunk of time right there.

Kelly,
You can watch the season 2 on netflix also so I will get to watch all the way up the current episodes. I caught a glimpse of Hiro last night as Jeremiah was flipping thru channels and he already looks so different.

11:40 AM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Last nights Heroes was AWESOME. I LOVED Veronica Mars, but it got canceled but Kristen Bell is now on Heroes and it's so nice to see her there. We only watch TV on Monday nights and Thursday nights, but Heroes is my only MUST see show. We don't answer our phone Monday night at 9.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I just The Confession by Beverly Lewis from the library yesterday. It will be my travel book for our Thanksgiving trip.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I have yet to do most of my Christmas shopping too, I am a bit behind this year!! lol

1:12 PM  
Blogger nikko said...

I have done a bit of shopping, but need to get crackin'! Most of mine need to be mailed, so that prevents me from any last minute shopping. :o)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

I'm not home now and I was checking my paperbackSwap and realized that I have a book to send that I was supposed to send before I left and it's still in my book box waiting to be sent. Oops! Maybe I should PM the lady and let her know...

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't DONE. I'm surprised to see poor grammar on your site.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home