Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wedding

One of my sisters was married yesterday. I still can't believe Steph is married. Seems like just yesterday I was bringing friends into my house to show off my tiny newborn sister (before going to watch Top Gun at the theater LOL)

Here is Steph.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is my baby sister with the flower girls.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is another pic of the flower girls. Anybody who follows my sewing blog knows who made those dresses ;)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There are nine grandsons in my family, and three granddaughters. These are the granddaughters. Harlie, Riley and Sadie. Out of all 12 grandchildren, only the girls were born with black hair (and all three a lot of it).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And my fam. Missing is my older brother and another younger sister, her husband and their three boys. I have four sisters, and two brothers in case you didn't know that. I love the candid pictures best, when everybody is not looking at the camera.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures so quickly! :-) Steph looks gorgeous, and Bekah and the little girls are so cute! I haven't seen Harlie in such a long time -- she is so grown up!

I wish I could have been there to see everyone and take pictures.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for the pictures, Amie. It is wonderful to see pictures of everyone after such a long time.

Riley looks so much like her mom.

Where was the wedding?

3:52 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Wow, everybody is growing up! Harlie was just a baby the last time I saw her in Mqt. And Bekah is really growing up too! How fun!!! Congrats, Steph!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Lindsay,
Their wedding was at my parents church in Munising. The (very informal) reception was at Ryan's parents camp way out in the middle of nowhere. Very fun though.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

very nice photos! and your family is sort of the opposite of mine - my grandparents have 10 grandchildren. The first 7 are girls!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Risa said...

Congrats Steph! I remember when Bekah was a baby and we were playing with her (probably during a Duke b-ball game!) and when you held her over you at arms length she spit up right in your mouth! I couldn't stop laughing and surprisingly enough, neither could you! LOL

Your family is getting so big, I bet your parents are proud! :)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

Yup, I remember that. LOL That's the great thing about growing up around babies, by the time I had my own babies getting spit up on (and all the other "ew" stuff) was nothing.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Congratulations!

Your sister is a beautiful bride!
And the flower-girl dresses are lovely. I don't know how you do all that with a little baby, too!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I just found out the other day that Tina married my cousin Andy!

The pictures are really nice.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Congrats to your sister!!!!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home