Sunday, September 16, 2007

Four Sweet Months

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It feels like I just wrote a post for Sadie turning 3 months! Sadie started rolling over a few weeks ago. Only Elijah rolled over earlier than that. I was surprised, I thought girls tended to do the physical things later. She also loves to be in the saucer. She has really started to notice the boys lately and watch them, and the best place to do that is the saucer. She doesn't have her 4 month checkup until Friday, so I'm not sure about her size. She is getting sweeter and more smiley by the day, and we just love her to bits.

9 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

What a little cutie, I can see how you love her to bits!!:)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

she is soooooooo adorable!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling! She looks so grown up all of a sudden! And this is the first picture of her that I can see some Elijah in her.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

Sandy,
I think she really resembles Elijah in this picture also.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

She's really growing up! She looks older than her 4 months standing in her saucer. My kids loved theirs too!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy 4 month birthday. Gosh, time flies!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Me said...

No way....4 mos already?? Dang! She's so stinkin' cute! I see her daddy's side in her :)

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a bit surprised at how on track Eliana was with her physical milestones too! She was on par or ahead of what the boys did - not what I expected. lol

What a cutie. :)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home