Sunday, December 10, 2006

Misc. Monday...On Sunday


First of all, Picasa is not my friend right now. This is my 4th attempt to post this. By the time I post it, it really will be misc. Monday.

I have been making some progress on my Christmas list. Not only did we take our picture, but we already had the cards made and even mailed some of them. I also baked the peanut butter cookies and mailed out my swap package.

Here is a picture of Jonah polishing off some eggnog. Our eggnog meter is at 1.75 gallons so far this year.

Isaac and Elijah had checkups on Friday. You know when the doctor has you follow his finger with your eyes and moves it in close to your nose? Well, Isaac's left eye doesn't follow it when it moves in close, it sort of moves off to the side. The pediatrician said it's most likely benign, but it could possibly be causing some double vision when he looks at things up close so he suggested a trip to the eye doctor.

Today, I read this article that says in Britian only 1 out of every 100 Christmas cards have any religous imagery or message on them...1%??

Remember all those bananas? They didn't even last the week. We ended up buying more even. Normally, we would ration them a bit (who needs five bananas a day??) but last week they were on sale so we let the boys go crazy like monkeys. Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger BekahJoy said...

Thats a cute christmas card photo. And EVERYONE is looking at the camera [expect the puppy] haha. :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

What a cute picture!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic photo - you guys are so cute! You even got the dog in there - and no one's got a finger up a nose! I love it...

11:02 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

very cute picture!! I love the subtle way Jeremiah is hanging on to the dog's collar to make him stay put!! lol

1:31 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Amie, you all look aweseome in that pic, I love it! We need to get our pic done soon too. I can't wait to get together with you again, it's been too long. My work schedule sucks though. Talk to you soon!

8:11 AM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

We did our pictures over the weekend. We took so many but we kept laughing at the dog and Daniel. I can't imagine how you did that with all the boys and the puppy! Very cute:-) We sent them to be put on cards, but they aren't ready yet (like the said they would be).

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great photo! I love it.

I hope the eye doctor is helpful for Isaac. My eyes don't work together up close, and it helped a lot to have that diagnosed and get the help I needed.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

very cute picture! and I hope the eye problem turns out to be nothing.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really nice picture. I can't seem to get my boys together without some serious brawling. Plus, one boy still refuses to leave MY BODY! LOL

The boys are really big on eggnog here too. We've already gone through AT LEAST 4 gallons! Yeah, I started buying it the minute it hit the shelves. I've actually even been drinking quite a bit this year myself. I normally can't stand the stuff. Pregnancy does all sorts of funny things to a person.....

By the way, how's your pregnancy treating you? Are you going to find out the sex? I'll think pink, but for all the good it does me, I'm not sure it'll be very helpful. Plus, your little blues are pretty dang cute!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I love that photo! I'm so jealous you can get the kids to sit still and smile....w/o fingers in their mouths...lol!

Holy bananas! They'll be plugged up for weeks! Ha!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kether said...

That's one of the best CHristmas card photos I've seen!
You are such a beautiful family.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that picture! Sorry for the late comment

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home