Monday, November 27, 2006

Post Thankgsiving Post

Our long weekend was very quiet, with wonderful weather. I did get out on Friday morning for a little shopping. The best deal for me was not an after-Thanksgiving doorbuster, but a pair of maternity jeans on clearance at Target for $6.97! I really needed them too. Also at Target I got Spiderman 2 and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for 3.98 each. I also found Mary Jane a Christmas collar with bells and lights that actually lights up. She loves me for that, hehehe. It was in Target's $1 section, they have a whole bunch of Christmas stuff for pets. Bath and Body had all their Wallflowers for $5 until noon so I picked up some of those. Anyway, I'm sure your all just at the edge of your seats reading about my shopping experience.

7 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

sounds like you got some great deals, especially the jeans!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris got the great movie deals you did. When i saw the flyer I told him Target was one place to go just to get the $3.98 movies!!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

UGH, I wish I would have known about the wallflowers. I LOVE those things! Glad you had a quiet weekend and found some deals!

3:32 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

OH Belle is familar with the pet and dollar section at Target:-) Although we only consider getting her the dresses, but would never actually do it. She has a Cristmas collar with bells, but I think she needs a new one.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got some great deals! I wasn't brave enough to head out and face the crowds.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I picked up some of those Wallflower refills too :) And the handsoap!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I missed the Bath and Body sale! Darn. Picked up a few other bargains though, now I'm wondering what to do with all the STUFF.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home