Friday, December 01, 2006

December

It looks like we are about to pay for our mild November. We're supposed to get between 6-12 inches of snow today/tonight. We had planned on going to Grand Rapids, but I think we will postpone that. Instead we are going to rent a Rug Doctor to clean our carpets and than do some Christmas decorating. I'm a little bummed because I realized didn't make one thing last month and therefore have no November archive on my sewing blog. Hopefully, I will be able to make up for that this month. I have a lot more energy now, and feel more like myself.

So, its off to the midwife to have my bloodpressure checked. Isn't that enough to raise your blood pressure though? Knowing your going to get it checked? If it's high today, than I plan on buying my own monitor so I can check at home when I'm not feeling stressed about it.

I should add that Mary Jane is doing great! You would never know she had surgery three days ago.

5 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

yuck, snow! I have been hearing it's bad in the midwest right now.

good luck with the blood pressure - I think they know that it tends to be a bit elevated when you're in the office. last time I went for my annual exam I got caught in traffic and I was almost late AND, well, I was at my annual exam. My BP was a bit high but the nurse just said, "oh, it's a bit high, but that's probably because you're HERE!"

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm cold enough here in California! I think I'd just die if I had to live in the SNOW! YUCK! Good luck with the BP thing. Mine's been so super low it's been making me feel crummy. I've been wanting to decorate for about a week now and Jared just won't get the stuff down for me! Maybe I should just do it myself....it may just induce labor! LOL

11:47 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Yah it took me forever to drive around this morning! It finally quit not too long ago, thank goodness!

Hey, I had a dream last night that you had a little girl...LOL...thought you'd get a charge out of that :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Beth,
Your the third person that has dreamt I had a girl LOL.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just telling Zach tonight that I hope we move somewhere that has some snow next. It doesn't feel right putting up a Christmas tree with no snow... Hope your appt. went well.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home