Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

As has become my Thanksgiving blog tradition, here is my cheesy Thanksgiving poem:

You Have Your Hands Full

You have your hands full!...Why yes we do!
We're quite enamored with our wonderful crew.

You have your hands full!...I'd have to agree.
Boiusterous boys is our cup of tea.

You have your hands full!...I'll give you that.
At least with all this running, i'll never be fat!

You have your hands full!...Smile and nod.
We think it's perfect, though some think we're odd.

You have your hands full!...Are you talking to me??
They're not even all here, this is only three!

You have your hands full!...Happily, yes!
And for our "full hands', we feel enormously blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done Amie!!!! Have a wonderful holiday.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not cheesy at all. I love your Thanksgiving poems! I hope you have a great day.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Thats great! Happy Thanksgiving!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Totally not cheesy Amie! I always look forward to your Thanksgiving poems and as always you impress me even more. Well done! I love it!! :D

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it love it love it! And boy can I relate! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! And that wee baby!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jeska said...

Love it, especially the not getting fat part, lol.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The poem is great and so tells the truth. I hope your Thanksgiving was great, ours was!!! Now on to Christmas. I am hoping to get the decorations out of the attic and have a good start on them by the end of the weekend. The kids are going to have so much fun. Turn on the carols and let the magic of Christmas begin!!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the poem. I am a friend of Jill Corwin and found your site through hers. I've been reading for a while now, but just wanted to drop a line, intro myself and say hi. I have two boys myself, so I truly enjoy your posts (congrats by the way on the baby). Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great poem Amie. Lovely and very true.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Me said...

So cute! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home