Saturday, December 16, 2006

Art


This week's art project was wire ornaments. You shape some wire (We shaped it around cookie cutters as suggested), dip it in glue, than in glitter. You can imagine how fun the glitter was! This is one of my favorite projects so far, it was fun to do and I think they turned out great. They also made some great Christmas gifts from the boys to some special people.

I'm also including a picture of the Christmas cookies the boys decorated yesterday. I've only got the fudge and the gingerbread cookies left on my list to bake. Although, we will be making some more Christmas cookies so share with others. These ones didn't last.

This is probably my last post before I update to beta. I'm not sure that picasa will work with beta, so I might have to find a new way to post pictures. Also, to my friends who haven't updated, I hate that you might not be able to comment. I have been able to comment anon on some blogs, so that might work.
Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amie, the wire art turned out really well. The cookies look delicious too. Now that Brennen is here, I have a bit more energy to get some fudge made for the neighbors. I used to do a ton of baking too and really enjoyed it but I feel so mean baking a lot when Jake can't eat any of it. But, he sure can eat fudge! LOL

I didn't have any problems with Picasa when I switched to beta. I was actually having some problems with it BEFORE I made the switch and I think you've been having some difficulties too?.... Maybe switching will help.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Cure ornaments! That's a really good idea for a craft project, seems fairly easy, too! :)

I'm having issues with commenting on blogger beta blogs, too, but I just enter my name and my blog site under "other" and it still gives me the link. It's annoying, though. I guess I can't resist beta forever, hey? *sigh*

1:58 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

um, I mean "CUTE"

*note to self: PROOF comments before submitting...*

1:59 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Hillary,
I am always leaving a second comment to correct mistakes! :D

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Those ornaments are adorable! So are the cookies. I need to do some more baking...I'm just so tired lately. I haven't had problems with Picasa either, once I switched.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Cookies, yum! And the wire ornaments look cute! I'll have to add that to my list. :D

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, those cookies look good. I am so LAZY this year - our tree is up... with NO ornaments on it yet! Argh.

12:30 PM  
Blogger kelly jeanie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:35 PM  
Blogger kelly jeanie said...

Those ornaments look fantastic. Such talented boys! And cookies! I can't wait to bake with my little boy. :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

very cute!

As you know I haven't been able to switch to beta. I have had a few problems commenting on other people's beta blogs, but if that happens, I just sign in with my google ID, not my blogger id. no cute photo of me, but it still says my name.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Perfectly Made-up said...

Very cute ornaments! I love the crafty stuff!!

I had problems when I tried to switch mine to beta. Hopefully I will still be able to comment

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home