Saturday, May 06, 2006

Numbers

1...Week without Jeremiah home. That was last week. It was long, but not as bad as I anticipated. Thanks to a great friend who let us hang out at her house for a whole day and even fed us dinner and a visit from my aunt and cousin.

2...Packages recieved in the mail last week containing superhero figures. Mostly Spiderman characters. One we can't identify. You know your a boy mom when you spend an hour on Marvel's website trying to identify a character.

3...New Teeth for Jonah.

4..Weeks from now Tanya should be holding her baby (hopefully sooner, i'm sure she would say):D

5...Pregnant women at the last baby shower I went to. Out of eleven. No, I am not one of them.

6...Months since my last migraine (knock on wood). Someday I plan on posting what its like to experience migraine with aura.

7...Boxes packed. Many to go.

8...More day's until Mother's day!

9...Months ago today, Jonah was born.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

I so hear you on the migraine thing. Mine I get fuzzy spots and my left side (usually) goes all numb. I throw up and I can't stand to be anywhere with light. I used to sleep in my closet when I had a migraine when I was a kid.
Thankfully, I only get them every several months these days. I used to get them once a week sometimes.
Do you also get the sore skull afterwards? After I get a mirgraine my skull hurts for days.

I am going on too much about this...

Happy May! Isn't it wonderful?

2:10 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Kether,
I don't have a sore skull, but I do have a general "hang over" feeling until I am able to get a good nights sleep.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never liked it when Paul went out of town. Well, okay, except being able to sprawl across the entire bed, diagonally. But that gets old after a night or two, lol.

Three new teeth all at once? Ouch!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do your kids like thomas the tank engine or bob the builder?

I noticed these guys have some great home schooling stuff as well.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home