Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Blog You Say?

Oh yeah, now I remember...I have one.

Well, from the minute I hit "publish" on my last post this week pretty much went downhill. First, our closing (which was supposed to have been on Wed) kept getting pushed back. Now it's not until Tuesday.

Then the weather this week has been nothing but rain. Which means the boys have to burn off all their energy indoors. That doesn't exactly soothe nerves that are already frazzled.

Then there is my back. Long story. Suffice it to say that it contributed greatly to my bad week.

Then yesterday my friend calls wondering if i'd heard our pediatrician was leaving. What?? That is not good news.

Anyway, the good news is that everything is set for our Tuesday closing. Now we have to pack.

I do want to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes. The boys were amazing while getting their pictures taken. We had no problems at all and I can't wait to get the pictures.

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

UGH! Not a very good week indeed! Sorry it went down that way. Hopefully things start looking up for you. I can't believe your peditrician is leaving!!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty miserable week! Hopefully you'll have sunshine and good days ahead!! Hang in there!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amie ... I hope you have a much *much* better week ahead of you!

*comfort*

11:33 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Wow Amie, sounds like quite a week. I hope your back is feeling better. I totally understand the whole boys entertaining themselves indoors craziness. It just started raining here yesterday after more than a week of 80+ weather. UGH! Sorry to hear about your pediatrician leaving. That's a real bummer. We lost our beloved pedi doc about 3 years ago...it was rough. BUT, we found a new one who's every bit as wonderful. The fact that the new doc is a man and the boys are getting closer to puberty is maybe a bit easier for them too.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Sounds similar to my week.. not good and alot of rain!! Hope it picks up for you Amie :)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

This week is bound to be better with the closing behind you and a few sunny days in the forecast. Keep your chin up! Pretty soon this whole move thing will be behind you and you can relax in your new home!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Me said...

We got all that crap rain too! Hope this week goes much better for you. And we can't wait to see those pics either.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home