Sunday, June 21, 2009

Double Special

Not only did we celebrate Father's Day today...
Photobucket

but our 12th anniversary too.
Photobucket

eta

I was going through pictures tonight and happened to come across this. In 1995 Jeremiah and I were counselors for 6th grade camp. Wood burning was one of the activities and his aunt who was a teacher burned this onto a piece of wood for me. We didn't know at the time that little more than two years later we would be married.

I actually remember wood burning when I was a sixth grader and I enjoyed it so much that I got a wood burning kit for Christmas that year.

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

What great pictures -- I love all the smiles! I hope Father's Day and your Anniversary were wonderful!

8:44 AM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Happy Anniversary!
OK I'm not on Twitter, and I somehow have become stubburn about getting an account....so in response to your book recomendation:
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

I just loved it. I really hope they make it into a movie, there are some great characters in it.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Thanks Denise,
Your actually the second person who has mentioned that book. I'll definitely put that on my library list.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Which aunt? lol

Happy late anniversary!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home