Friday, May 29, 2009

End-of-School-Year Party

Today we had a little party to celebrate the end of our school year. For us, "end of the school year" means going from 5 day weeks to 2 day weeks. That may not sound like much of a break compared to a whole summer without school, however, it feels like a huge break to us! We will do a Tues/Thurs schedule, so that means a four day weekend every week and a break in the middle.

We had a good school year. I learned so much myself this past year, and I'm sure every year from now on I will be learning more and more along with the kids. We were so much more involved with our homeschool group this past year too, which was great.

Viva Homeschooling!

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen@Scrapingirl said...

That sounds like a great idea. I like that much better than doing a little every day. I'm gonna discuss that with my students and principal. :)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home