Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Girls

I don't remember if I ever mentioned here that Sadie and Mary-Jane share a birthday.
Photobucket

I can hardly believe that it's been two years since Sadie was born! Feels like just yesterday that my mom and I were watching Gilmore Girls everyday to pass the time during my bedrest. It's been a wonderful two years. It's so fun to see her change from baby girl to little girl. She is such a mix of girly girl and tomb boy.

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

I have to add that a wonderful thing about a 2 year old girl is that you can get her pink sandals with cupcakes on them for her birthday gift and she will be thrilled!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! (And Mary-Jane too!) Such a sweet girl.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Kether said...

Two?
Happy Birthday girls!

I can remember when you found out you were having a girl!
Oh my, time is passing quickly!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been lovely, too, watching her grow via your blog. I remember when you announced your pregnancy, and it seems like yesterday. She is such a beautiful little girl.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Happy Birthday Sadie. I love the dress. A true princess.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy belated birthday to Sadie! And MJ too!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home