Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthdays and Pictures

Today, I reinstated my old tradition of getting the kids pictures taken on my birthday. I started doing that when Isaac was 5 months old and did it every year until I was pregnant with Sadie. They went pretty well, the boys were excellent but Sadie didn't want to cooperate. Here they are all dressed up for their pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I bought a cake for me and Sadie. I figured we can eat the cupcakes for my birthday, and the ladybug cake for hers.
Photobucket

8 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

The boys look so handsome! And what a darling cake!! Happy Birthday dear cousin. :-)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

The kids look adorable. That's a super cute cake too. I bet it was yummy. Did I ever tell you that for Tanner's baby shower, my cake had lady bugs all over it and it said "welcome little lady"?

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE the cake! and happy happy birthday!!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

What great pics! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I cannot believe Sadie will be 2! Time sure has flown, it seems like she was just born!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

That cake is adorable! Happy Birthday. I love Sadie's dress!!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and Sadie! Your cake looks gorgeous and would match half the Ladybug cards I just received for my special day - if only I had that cake!!! I might make it for my big 4 0 next year, that I'm already planning - thanks for the idea!!! Hope you've enjoyed the celebrations.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I love that cake! Happy Birthday to you both!

12:33 PM  
Blogger I Am Boymom said...

How freakin cute is that cake?! Your boys are so handsome in their white shirts and Sadie is a doll! happy late birthday!

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home