Thursday, April 02, 2009

Bullets

  • This is going to be a busy month. I have 3 trips planned for this month! I also have several things I need to finish making for my sister's baby before our trip down there.
  • What a circus we have going on in Washington. They ought to sell tickets.
  • I didn't add enough water to the pea soup I was making a couple days ago and it turned into sludge. I was so bummed because I was with my friends all afternoon thinking there was going to be some good soup for dinner, but nope, just sludge.
  • I watched Fireproof yesterday and really liked it.
  • Today at the store the cashier said "I assume this is a daycare you have with you?" That is actually one I haven't heard yet.
  • I've had Isaac and Elijah start journals. Typical of boys, they stick to the facts such as what they did today or what they are going to do tomorrow. It's something I really want them to keep doing.
  • Isaac and Elijah both say they like German better than Spanish.
  • Has anybody read The Mortal Instruments trilogy? If so, what did you think?

5 Comments:

Blogger DDanielle said...

I still want to see Fireproof. Our church was showing it one night. But they meet in a school gym and use metal folding chairs. Sounded uncomfortable to me:)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Kether said...

I'm in shock about the cashier. Seriously?
People say the strangest things. Someone asked my cousin if her kids were triplets (they are) and then asked if they were all hers. huh? I told her to say "These two are, but that one I got at Target."

12:12 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Dave has read them- he just got the third. If you want to borrow them, I'll get them to you this weekend.

I can't get more out of him than, "They are good. They are interesting." at the moment... so I should have more detail for you Sunday.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Pea soup always turns into sludge. I use some split and some whole dried peas. A little water or veggie broth or chicken broth turns paste back into soup. I'll bet that's just how you saved it.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Me said...

We've been swamped too. Too much to do w/ so little time.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home