Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures

It's already been a week?? I have no idea how I used to update several times a week. Actually, I'm pretty sure that had something to do with having a laptop.

Anyway, I thought I would just browse through the pictures on the computer and post some recent ones of all the kids. I meant to take new pictures of each of the kids to post, but I forgot to and it's already late so I'm just posting some that were already on the computer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Love Sadie's dress! Was it easy? What's the pattern?

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, now that you have sadie, she is going to steal all the comments from the boys. ;-) She is sooooo stinkin cute!! All your kids are, but Sadie just has that look to her. She looks a lot like Tina, IMO. :-)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Ellen,
The pattern came from a book called "Sewing with Whimsy". I would say it's intermediate. If you can do sleeves and buttons well, you could do it.

Kim,
She does look like Tina, I think.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Not having a laptop certainly does put a damper on the blogging. Yeah! for pictures though. So cute...all of them. :)

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful children... Love that one of your Samuel! Very similar look to my Sammo - and yours looks like he'd be a laugh too. Enjoy the weekend. N x

4:42 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

The boys have grown so much! Sadie's dress looks so cute... it reminds me of a Little Red Riding Hood or Little House on the Prairie. However, Sadie looks so serious! She looks like she's trying to decide if she really likes the dress or not.

1:01 PM  
Blogger I Am Boymom said...

I love kid pics. It is so fun to see how they all act in front of a camera, their expressions, their poses. Your boys are so cute and boyish (first pic) and your little girl is such a charmer! I love the little dress!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Oh doesn't she look sweet?!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home