Checking in for my weekly blog post...
- I ordered some plain plastic barrettes a few weeks ago so I could make some curly ribbon barrettes for Sadie. Once I got started making those, I did not want to stop! I did stop eventually, because I ran out of ribbon.
- W@l-Mart is closing their fabric department here (in most, if not all, their stores). That really bummed me out. We have other options here, but I know some areas don't have many places to buy fabric. Boo W@l-mart.
- It's interesting to see what library books the boys want. We are on such different wavelengths. Hurricanes, tornados, jets, tanks or animals.
- Isaac and Elijah area both taking German during enrichment classes. The only problem is I can't help them study their flash cards because I have no idea how to pronounce those words!
- Jonah has no problem staying in his class this semester without me. Last semester I couldn't leave him. It's amazing how much difference a couple months can make.
- I'm almost finished reading The Indian in the Cupboard to the boys. I forgot what a great book that was. Even Jonah listens sometimes. We're going to watch the movie when I finish. I can't remember if it's any good or not though.
- I sat here much too long thinking up these bullets.