Saturday, January 05, 2008

Six!

Elijah is six today! He wanted an army tank on his cake this year, and he already told me what he wants on his next three birthday cakes (dinosaurs, monsters trucks, hippos). Recently he watched an episode of The Crocodile Hunter on Animal Planet and did an impression of Steve Irwin that was quite impressive for a not-even-six-year-old. I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise that Elijah is good at impressions, it goes perfectly with his personality.

I love this pic, you see Jonah trying to sneak in and blow the candles out. I have a pic of him trying to do the same with Isaac's cake. Notice Elijah trying to hold him off with his arm.
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!

My how time flies...6 already? That is crazy!!! I see he likes to plan ahead! Cute!

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!!! Darling photo.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home