Monday, December 10, 2007

Sadie & Santa

I'm sure most of you know we really don't do the Santa thing, but I couldn't resist such a cute photo op. Unlike many places I have seen, they actually let you take your own pictures here. None of the boys were interested in seeing Santa. I kept thinking this picture looked familiar so I compared it to the picture we have of Sammy with Santa when he was a baby...same Santa, same chair, even the same decorations on the tree! Just the baby is different.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By the way, one more day to enter the contest!

3 Comments:

Blogger Risa said...

We don't do the Santa thing either but when they were babies I opted for the picture too...Luke didn't care for it much and we got a really nice picture of him screaming on some strangers lap at the mall in Hoton! So much for a great photo! LOL

Sadie looks like she did a wonderful job! Like always, she's adorable!

1:30 PM  
Blogger sweetisu said...

Beautiful. Santa looks like a giant! That's funny you have the same picture with Sammy.

Our kids are scared to death with giant dressed up grownups. Easter bunny? Forget it. Santa? No thanks. How about sports mascots or cartoon characters? None of that either.. Now Seb is older I think he's slightly better but still..

10:58 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

ahh.. so special

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home