Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Card Photos

We took our family Christmas card picture today. The process was surprisingly quick, only three pictures until we got a good one. Granted, I do not expect perfect pictures. With seven people, all I ask is that everybody is looking at least towards the camera and nobody is picking their nose. I think I gave up on everybody smiling about two kids ago. I do think we got a good one this year though.

Here is a little preview with just the kids:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo of the kids! I'm glad you got the family photo done so easily too. :-)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Risa said...

You guys always have such cute pictures! :)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

That is so funny. I totally feel your pain. That is a super cute pic though!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Very cute picture!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Jeska said...

They are all getting so big. Beautiful family!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Look how cute that turned out!! Great picture!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Very cute! Your kiddies are all so adorable!=)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Wow, what a great photo. I love it! They all are looking alot alike. It's so cute! Can't wait to see the whole family pic. I was just thinking how I need to get my kids picture done. It's part of christmas gifts and holiday cards this year so I'd better get busy.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home