Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Eight!

Isaac is eight today. Wow, eight really seems old. He made his own little countdown-to-my-birthday-calender and has been marking off days since Thanksgiving. He helped decorate his birthday cake by putting the dinosaurs and candles on and adding the lava to the volcano. I think that was worth more to him than any fancy store-bought cake we could have got.

I asked him yesterday if he had any special requests for his birthday dinner. He wanted "yellow rice" which is lipton brand chicken flavored rice. I thought that was an interesting request :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

14 Comments:

Blogger Choppzs said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Oh and I meant to say on the last comment that in your Christmas pic, Isaac looks just like you!!! lol

12:54 PM  
Blogger kelly jeanie said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! The cake looks great!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

He looks really cute! Happy Birthday Isaac, cool cake!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! I can't believe its been 8 years...time sure flies! I love that cake, can I have a bite!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Don't blame the kid. Lipton sides are delicious! Happy birthday to him!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! Great cake!

(and I would often request rice a roni, along a similar vein...)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!=)

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! I hope it's been a great day! The cake looks yummy.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Jeska said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!

2:51 PM  
Blogger sweetisu said...

Happy Birthday! (one day late..sorry) Hope you had a wonderful day!

The cake looks great :D

7:06 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Isaac!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Happy b-day buddy!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac!

Amie, enjoy every minute of being with them. My baby will be 14 on the 28th! Yikes!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home