Sunday, December 16, 2007

7 Months

I debated whether or not to commemorate months 7-11 with a post. In the end I decided to because it's only once a month and lets be honest here, your lucky I don't post daily "look what outfit Sadie is wearing today!" updates...don't think I'm not tempted.

Something cool , at least to me, is that her eyes are turning hazel! At first they looked brown, then brown with just a tiny bit of green, and they seem to be getting greener by the week! None of the boys share my eye color so I'm excited.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, this is Sadie on her hands and knees getting ready to crawl. Anytime now (yikes!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 Comments:

Blogger andria said...

Elizabeth will the eight months next week. She's growing way too fast.

Her eyes seem to becoming green too. No one here has green eyes so that will be cool too.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote yes for daily photos of Sadie! :-) She is such a sweetie!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Aww, beautiful Sadie. I can't believe she'll be crawling soon!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I definitely think you are making the correct decision here. Little ones are still growing and changing so fast during these months. And it is great fun to see how they change. Plus, your blog is like a journal for you. It will be fun in six months of so to go back and read the beginning months again.

And tell Sadie that she is fetching in her red outfit! :)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Me said...

No way! Crawling already?? Wowsa! I loved the family Christmas pic you sent out. That turned out great considering there's 5 kiddies to try to keep still :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Any day is a good day for cute baby pictures! That's awesome that her eyes are looking like Mommy's! She's such a lil muffin....too cute! That's awesome that she's getting ready to crawl. It's always such a proud moment for me to watch them learning new skills. I'm sure you feel the same. BUT, as you remember, once they're crawling things just seem nonstop! They also seem to find just about every little crumb or toy on the floor. It's the Hoover stage! LOL

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Crawl already!? Wow, time is flying. She is so cute (of course you know that). I love your Christmas card! Being able to see you all hanging on the door to my pantry;) I would love to see more pics!!! How awesome that your GIRL will have your eyes!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

She's so cute, love it!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is soooooooo adorable Amie!!!!!

....Kim

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home