Friday, January 11, 2008

5 on the move.

Photobucket

Can you believe we already need gates up again? Sadie is quite adept at crawling now, and getting faster every day. She is also starting to pull up on things. I kept finding myself leaving the room, then remembering "shoot, the steps!" and running back. For the last couple months we have been talking about what to do about the steps. Not only the top of the steps, but the six feet or so of railing that she could easily fit through. I found this 18 foot flexible gate that seems to do the job. It's the kind that connects together to create an enclosed area, so it will work great for bringing outside in the summer. Now we just have to find a new spot for the dog bowls.

How boring is January? Pretty bad when I have nothing to write about except baby gates. We will be starting up our weekly art projects again next week. Also, Jeremiah and I have spent the last few months watching all 3 seasons of Lost, so we can't wait for season 4 to start on the 31st. That's one good thing happening in January. Anybody else anxiously awaiting the Lost season premiere?

10 Comments:

Blogger Choppzs said...

Love, love, love LOST! I am so excited for it to come back on! I actually forgot how it ended, but I am sure they will have the recaps like they did for the last couple seasons! Have you guys just gotten into it, or have you watched it all along? We've watched it from the very beginning when we lived in Hawaii, and are addicted! love it!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Nope don't watch lost. Actually don't watch much of anything these days=) Wow I can't believe Sadie is already on the move! It seems just yesterday I was reading your post of her birth!!! How time flys=)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

We started watching last Fall thru Netflix. Now we have to get used of commercials and waiting a week between episodes.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I watched the 1st season of Lost faithfully but lost interest in the following episodes as I do most series.

What a great gate you have found! Stairs are always fun with crawling little ones!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yep, we are Lost watchers as well! I can't wait to see Sadie crawling around at Bible Study.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

LOVE LOST! We have watched since the beginning. We record it (cause it is on Weds nights). I also like watching it that way, goes a lot quicker w/o commercials :D

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Man, Sadie sure is growing quickly! My friend in ND had one of those gates- they are awesome!

I've never watched Lost. I have no idea what its even about!

Our January isn't too exciting either!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Oh man, I'll have to do the gate thing soon enough too.

Nope I don't do Lost either.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I can't say we've ever watched lost.

This weekend we did get into a marathon session of watching all three LOTR movies (extended versions). But our January is far from boring.

And right now, it is relief to think about baby gates at your site. My question: What did they do before extendable baby gates??

3:29 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

That's so funny that you mentioned Lost...that's where I have been the last few weeks...I'm trying to get in the last few episodes before the 31st too! LOL

Thus my lack of blogging lately...

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home