Sunday, October 07, 2007

Cookies and Cuties

So our Friday art project was another bust. We made paper buzzers that were supposed to vibrate when you blew into them and make noise, but we could not get a noise out of them. I wasn't too upset because I knew I was going to make some sugar cookies over the weekend that the boys could decorate. It was our turn to bring snacks to a Bible study we do with two other families and I thought some Fall themed cookies would be cute. Target had the Autumn cookie cutters and sprinkles in their dollar section (love that dollar section!)

The boys had a blast and of course Jonah got to eat the cookie he decorated because I don't think anybody else would want to eat that...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here is Sadie all dressed up for church. I love this picture, I was trying to get her to look at the camera but I think it turned out better this way.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Yum, those cookies look GOOD! And Sadie is SO cute...you're right it turned out real cute. I love that dress.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

yummy cookies and I love Sadie's dress. You always have her dressed so cute and beautiful.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sadie looks beautiful in that dress. I love candid shots. The cookies were yummy too!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Do your boys ship cookies within the continental United States? They look delish...

And Sadie is lovely in her dress. I can't believe that she is growing so fast. It seems like it was just spring and you were on bedrest. Now it's fall! Time, stand still! :)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Tell those boys to ship some of those cookies to their 'ol cousin :) And Sadie is adorable as always!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who else is in your bible study? is it an a-2 group?
jenni

9:12 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Your boys look like they are having a grand ole time decorating those cookies cute!
Sadie looks adorable in that dress, what a pretty little girl!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Risa said...

Hmmm...fall cookies! What a great excuse to make cookies! :) Maybe we will make some for next weeks visit to grandma and grandpas!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Tanner and I made chocolate chip cookies last night. It's always fun to bake with little ones. I should do the sugar cookie thing. I bet he'd LOVE to decorate them like that. Sadie's dress is oh too cute!
On a totally different subject, you said you taught Isaac some signs. Any signs that you found particularly useful?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Kether said...

Omigosh I love that dress and Sadie is growing up too fast! LOVE the pink shoes.
You're such a great mom will all the regular crafts and stuff. I need to start doing a weekly craft. Liam loves crafts. Any time I have the scissors he says "mama are you make a craft?"

9:08 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

The satin shoes! Great cookies! Sadie is a doll.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sugar cookies Love them!!!

And yes Sadie looks adorable. Hard to believe she is 5+ months already. Times goes so fast.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home