Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lost in a Mountain of Fabric

Jeremiah so kindly reminded me that I haven't posted anything since Friday. Nothing is really going on here. The boys have been spending the bulk of the day outside, which is an all-around good thing. They burn off so much more energy which causes them to fall asleep earlier at night, and they tear up the house a little bit less each day.

Isaac is rounding a corner with reading. He is actually attempting to read things like titles of books I am reading and signs in the store. This is something I have been waiting for, a little bit of interest on his part.

My one and only goal this week is to organize my sewing space. It hasn't really been organized since we moved here and it keeps on growing. I'm still at a loss of how I'm going to accomplish this, but it needs to be done. The biggest problem is my ever growing stash of fabric. I never get rid of scraps because I always feel like I will be able to use them for something someday. This is the only area where I am a pack rat. Generally, I have no problem getting rid of things at all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Choppzs said...

My Hubs is always reminding me of my blog too, telling me when I have comments and stuff! I think they read these things more then we do!!! lol

I need to organize the boys' closet too. I just don't have any motivation to do it! lol Good luck with yours!

2:35 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Have you thought of Freecycling or Craigslisting for some of the fabric? Even for scraps someone might be able to use them. You may never use them but at least you are left with the thought that someone did use them.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too. And invariably, I DO come back to my scraps. I have scraps that must be three generations old!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home