Monday, November 06, 2006

Misc. Monday

  • I have to write a new post, I am so tired of looking at that picture of the cereal balls.
  • Leaves!!! So. Many. Leaves. It's wonderful having all these trees in the summer for shade, but I have blisters on my hand from raking and we aren't even half way done!! At least they small nice.
  • Jeremiah really wanted to see Man of the Year. He even arranged for a babysitter. We haven't left the boys with a sitter in almost two years. They didn't know what a babysitter was. They thought it was some kind of machine. Elijah wanted to know if Sammy was going to get into the babysitter first.
  • Man of the Year, by the way, is not really a comedy. It's more like a drama about a comedian. This makes two movies I have watched this year that were marketed to look like one thing, while turning out to be something else.
  • Eggnog is back in the stores! Elijah and Isaac share my affection for Eggnog.
  • The election will be over tomorrow. Need I say more?
  • I did mention the leaves right?

6 Comments:

Blogger DDanielle said...

I can't wait for the election to be over. Its always at this point I really truly don't care who gets elected, I just want the commercials to stop. Although I laugh everytime I see that one for Granholm where it says "See this teddy bear...MADE in CHINA!!!" Oh that just cracks me up.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, I agree with ddk, no more commercials! Here, I get commercials for 3 jurisdictions - DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Make it stop!

And hooray for babysitters. I hope you had a nice time, even if the movie wasn't what you expected.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I'm sooo glad this election crap is over! Yay!

One of the radio stations here is already playing Christmas music!!! Geesh!

7:38 PM  
Blogger nikko said...

So glad I'm not the only one who writes a new post just so I can quit looking at the old one!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amie, i just want you to know i really enjoy your blog and your humor!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the babysitter work out? We need to look into that - I'm going crazy!

We decided to leave all the leaves alone this year. We'll see by spring if that's a smart decision or not :-)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home