Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

So maybe its another Hallmark Holiday, but if there is one day that Jeremiah deserves accolades its today. As far as Dads come, he is the best. A while ago I ran into somebody from church at the mall and he told me "you know, its a delight to watch your husband with your boys". That pretty much sums it up. He enjoys the boys, spending time with them is fun for him not an obligation. Not that he is only about fun, from the moment Isaac was born he has dug in his heels and helped. There is not a single doubt that they come first and that he would do anything in his power for them. Last paycheck he used his blow money to get them toys instead of something for himself.

I feel my words have fallen short today in expressing what a great dad he is and how much we appreciate him, but anybody who knows him knows exactly what I'm talking about. Happy Father's Day Jeremiah!! We love you :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Risa said...

I have seen the same thing, Amie, he's always happy to be with his boys when I have seen them together.
Happy Father's Day, Miah!

1:30 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Happy Daddy's Day! We are lucky to have such wonderful daddy's aren't we?

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home